In the event that a refund is requested, any refunds on academic dress hire will be given under genuine circumstances only, including but not limited to:
- Not eligible to graduate
- Unable to attend due to sickness or injury (medical certificate may be required)
- Duplicate payment due to system error
QUT Guild will refund the original hire fee less bank charges and a 10% administration charge. Refunds will be processed in 10 working days with payment made to your nominated bank account.
Full refund or exchange is offered for any goods purchased found to be faulty. If you have ordered the wrong size gown or mortarboard, you are welcome to exchange for a different size of the same item provided:
- The item is returned within 30 days.
- The item is in its original packaging, unworn and in its original condition.
- You produce your original receipt at the time you return the item.
If you are not able to exchange the goods in person, you may post them back. However, you will incur additional postage costs when the replacement item is sent to you.