Media Editor (Glass)

Celeste Muller

Media Editor (Glass Mag) - celeste muller

My name is Celeste Muller and I am really excited to be involved with Glass this year! This is my first time being involved with the Student Guild, and I'm looking forward to working with my fellow executives to connect to more QUT students, both online and on campus. 

I am a third year Business and Communications student, majoring in Economics and Journalism. I love to write about finance, arts and pop culture. I also intern at community radio station 4ZZZ, where I have been able to expand and improve my hard news writing and hone my presenting skills. 

My goal for Glass in 2023 is to bring you breaking campus news, more stories about issues that are important to students, and relatable content you actually enjoy reading. I am also excited to interview current students and faculty who are doing really interesting and important work, and introducing those amazing people to the broader QUT community. If you have a story to tell or you are doing something really cool and you want to share that with your fellow students, please get in contact with me!

When I’m not writing or studying, you can find me in my local dog park or driving around Brisbane trying to find the best bakery. I have strong feelings about cheese and spinach triangles and I’m not afraid to share them.

media@qutguild.com

bsteele@qutguild.com