Contact InformationContact David
More InformationWHO WE ARE!
• We are a couple with a beautiful 7 month baby seeking a live-in au pair to join our family in January to stay long term!
• Our apartment is in the most popular suburb New Farm, just around the corner from the CBD, close to public transport, the Brisbane River, New Farm Park, Merthyr Village, Coles supermarket, and James Street’s trendy shops and cinema.
• We love movies, cafes, restaurants, and also going to parks, swimming pools, galleries and other fun activities.
• We cook very nutritious meals favouring whole foods while we also order in exotic foods to have a break from cooking!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• We are seeking a full-time live-in au pair to join our family in January to stay long term!
• Hours would be 8.00 am to 4.00 pm Monday–Friday.
• The rest of the day and all weekends are free time where you can either join us in family activities or else explore the city and meet new friends.
• We prefer a live-in au pair, but are also willing to do live-out au, but you must be available to work 9am-1pm Monday–Friday
• Your role would be initially learning how to care for the baby with me, walking the baby, playing with the baby, helping prepare baby meals, light cleaning etc. with increasing time and responsibility alone with baby as he gets to know you.
• As the baby is under 12 months we require the person to be willing to get Whooping Cough vaccination (which you may have had in your country recently) and up to date seasonal flu vaccinations. 🙂
• You will also need a Blue Card - working with children’s clearance prior to commencement
WHAT WE OFFER
• Ultimately, the most beautiful baby who smiles at everyone and brings joy to everyone he meets.
• $300/week pocket money, plus all meals and as much food as you want.
• We will also take you out to coffee and other fun outings with the baby.
• Room with a lovely view, bathroom (shared with baby), tv, netflix, unlimited wifi, use of car,
• Bonus for staying 9 months and a raise after 12 months if you stay on.
QUESTIONS FOR YOU
• When can you have the Visa ready/start with us?
• What length of time are you able to au pair for/until?
• Are you willing to have Whooping cough & Flu vaccinations for safety of the baby prior to commencement? (We would pay for both)
• Do you have a current job? What job is it? How many hours do you work?
• Do you have a driver’s licence to drive in Australia?
• Have you looked after any babies under 12 months before?
• Do you have special preference
This Ad has been viewed 21 times.