How can we help you?
The Student Rights Hub can assist you with basically anything – or at least point you in the right direction. These are the things that we specialise in:
- Special consideration applications
- Review of grade applications
- Deferred exam applications
- Appeals against exclusion
- Advanced standing applications
- Defending academic dishonesty allegations
- Defending student misconduct allegations
- Combating harassment, discrimination and bullying
- Grievances against the University
- Complaints against academic and non-academic staff
- Course complaints
- Research supervision grievances
Student Issues FAQ’s
Check out our Student Issues FAQ categories below to answer all your questions. We can also accompany you to any meetings that you have with the University. The QUT Guild Advocacy service is confidential. Your information will not be shared with QUT.