EMERGENCY AFTER HOURS CONTACTS:
Alcohol and drug counselling
● Alcohol, Tobacco and other Drug Service ATOD (Qld Health Department): 24 hour Alcohol and Drug Information Service
Alcohol and drugs
● ReachOut: A series of articles with information on alcohol, party drugs and other drugs.
● NCPIC: The latest information and resources for cannabis use.
● Say When: Information and resources to help make decisions about drinking.
● Hello Sunday Morning: A platform for individual to create meaningful change by taking a break from alcohol.
Mental health and wellbeing
● ReachOut: Australia’s leading online youth mental health service with tools and tips to make life easier.
● BeyondBlue: Support with depression and anxiety disorders.
● Black Dog Institute: Support with depression and anxiety disorders.
● CCI: InfoPax on depression, anxiety, worrying, anger, self-esteem, assertiveness, body image, eating issues, perfectionism, procrastination, and many other issues.
● Helpguide.org: Information and resources on a range of health and mental health issues.
● Mind Health Connect: Mental health information from Australia’s leading providers.
● Mind Tools: An online toolkit covering thinking, creativity, learning, management and career tips.
● MARC, Free Mindfulness and RMIT: Access mindfulness audio files.
● Sane: Information about mental illness, including schizophrenia and psychosis.
Phone: 3138 2383
Level 3, X Block Gardens Point
Phone: 3138 3488
C Block, Kelvin Grove