Sponsorship & Marketing
The Queensland University of Technology has over 46,000 students and The Student Guild enhances university-life by supporting students through their studies, deliver events/competitions and generally just promote good times on campus.
In February 2020 the QUT Student Guild will be hosting “Market Day” held in Week One, Semester 1 of the University Calendar – This is one of our largest events with over 10,000 students attending the event. The QUT Student Guild Market Day can offer companies and suppliers considering advertising with us a number of benefits. These are:
- Direct and immediate access to over 46,000 students (QUT is one of the largest universities in Australia)
- Geographic spread (over three campuses – Gardens Point (Brisbane CBD), Kelvin Grove and Caboolture
- A ‘captive’ target market (mostly 17-25 age group, with significant mature-age and student population)
- An opportunity to establish brand loyalty with a young and impressionable ‘nursery’ market
- A chance to expand international markets (over 1/3 of QUT students are International Students)
- An opportunity to network with other QUT Student Guild advertisers and sponsors at special invitation events (establish strategic alliances with other companies)
Can’t attend our Semester 1 Market Day? Not a problem! There are heaps of other marketing avenues for your company to reach out to our vast target market, here at QUT.
Drop us a line!
P: 3138 0088