The Queensland University of Technology has over 46,000 students and The Student Guild enhances university-life by supporting students through their studies, deliver events/competitions and generally just promote good times on campus.
In March 2017 the QUT Student Guild will be hosting “Market Week 2017” held in Week One, Semester 1 of the University Calendar – This is one of our largest events with over 10,000 students per day attending the event. The QUT Student Guild Market Week 2017 can offer companies and suppliers considering advertising with us a number of benefits. These are:
- Direct and immediate access to over 46,000 students (QUT is one of the largest universities in Australia)
- Geographic spread (over three campuses – Gardens Point (Brisbane CBD), Kelvin Grove and Caboolture
- A ‘captive’ target market (mostly 17-25 age group, with significant mature-age and student population)
- An opportunity to establish brand loyalty with a young and impressionable ‘nursery’ market
- A chance to expand international markets (over 1/3 of QUT students are International Students)
- An opportunity to network with other QUT Student Guild advertisers and sponsors at special invitation events (establish strategic alliances with other companies)
Can’t attend our Semester 1 Market Week? Not a problem! There are heaps of other marketing avenues for your company to reach out to our vast target market, here at QUT. Whether it be placing advertisements in our Market Bags for Semester 1 Market Week, promoting your campaign in our student-run Universe Magazine, advertising in the 2017 Student Diary, web banner advertising on our ever popular QUT Guild website or newsletter or just having a few posters around campus, there’s something that will suit you and your budget.
Drop us a line!
P: 3138 0088