How can we help you?
The Student Rights Hub can assist you with basically anything – or at least point you in the right direction. These are the things that we specialise in:
- Special consideration applications
- Review of grade applications
- Deferred exam applications
- Exclusion appeals
- Advanced standing applications
- Defending academic dishonesty allegations
- Defending student misconduct allegations
- Combating harassment, discrimination and bullying
- Grievances against the University
- Complaints against academic and non-academic staff
- Course complaints
- Research supervision grievances
Check out our Student Issues FAQ’s to answer all your questions. We can also accompany you to any meetings that you have with the University.
You can visit us at Gardens Point on Monday & Wednesday to Friday. Appointment preferred.
Opening Hours: 9:00am to 4:30pm
Extended opening hours on Tuesdays. Appointment preferred.
Extended Opening Hours: 9:00am to 7:00pm
Gardens Point Campus
X Block, Room X206